History of Green Bay's Parks
T. A. and Nellie Pamperin donated 6.4 acres of land (Parcel HB-1048,
Park Road) outside of the City limits to the City on July 21, 1932.
The property was transferred to Brown County by Quit Claim Deed on
April 10, 2007.
Only annotated statements have been verified.
Any other historical statements are unverified
and based on personal knowledge or informal notes kept
by the Green Bay Parks, Recreation & Forestry Department.